- Magnesium (from Magnesium Citrate) – 200 mg
- Vitamin B6 (from Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate) – 20 mg
- Zinc (from Zinc Citrate Dihydrate) – 10 mg
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) – 50 mcg
- Vitamin K1 (from Phytonadione) – 20 mcg
- D-Aspartic Acid – 2352 mg
- Nettle Leaf Extract 4:1 – 40 mg
- Red Ginseng Extract 4:1 – 40 mg
- Fenugreek Extract 4:1 – 40 mg
- Boron (from Boron Citrate) – 8 mg
- Bioperine 95% Piperine – 5 mg
This is the full list of the ingredients in TestoGen along with their dosages over a daily serving.
As you can see, there is a healthy amount here of each ingredient to help you get the most out of each nutrient.
TestoGen Ingredients Label
As you can see, all the ingredients in TestoGen have their dosages clearly displayed. There are no proprietary blends and you know how much of each ingredient you’re getting.
We believe the best ingredients on TestoGen’s ingredient label are:
- Vitamin D3 – Technically a hormone which has been seen to help raise testosterone.
- D-Aspartic Acid – Nutrient that promotes your brain’s levels of the Luteinizing Hormone (LH) which is your body’s precursor to both growth hormone and testosterone.
- Magnesium – A mineral that helps to promote free testosterone by inhibiting SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin) which reduces the anabolic potency in your testosterone.
There are numerous other good ingredients in TestoGen, but we have to say these are the best.
TestoGen New Formula Review
Recently TestoGen has changed it’s formula. It didn’t always look like how we’ve listed it in this article.
It used to be much less effective and use weaker ingredients like Tribulus Terrestris and had generally less ingredients.
Our review is that the new formula is definitely better than the old one. If you were interested in TestoGen before, you’ll be a lot more interested in it now.
What ingredients are in TestoGen?: Learn More
Now you know the ingredients in Testogen, and as you can see, it’s an impressive set up.
If you want to learn more about TestoGen, we suggest reading more of our TestoGen articles below: