It is not recommended that you take Prime Male and alcohol together.
The alcohol does not interfere with anything specific to the Prime Male ingredients – but drinking alcohol can lead to reduced testosterone levels.
If you want a full Prime Male review click here.
Alcohol, Prime Male and Testosterone
If you’re boosting your testosterone levels with Prime Male, you may be holding back your progress with alcohol.
There is plenty of research which shows that regular alocohol consumption can reduce your overall levels of the male hormone.
Here how alcohol can lower your testosterone levels:
- Damages Leydig cells which are responsible for testosterone secretion.
- Coenzymes that manage alcohol metabolism also help testosterone synthesis, when giving it too much alcohol to focus on, it can’t synthesize as much testosterone.
- Endorphins from alcohol may interfere with testosterone synthesis.
- Alcohol increases your levels of the stress hormone cortisol, which reduces your overall levels of testosterone.
- Alcohol may ramp up the conversion of testosterone into the female hormone estrogen.
None of these factors from alcohol are ideal when you’re trying to improve your overall testosterone levels with Prime Male.
Prime Male Dosage
- Vitamin D3 – 5000 IU
- Vitamin K2 (as Menaquinone 7) – 45 mcg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5 phosphate) – 7.5 mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) – 100 mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) – 30 mg
- D-Aspartic Acid Calcium Chelate – 1600 mg
- Asian Red Ginseng 4:1 extract (root) – 120 mg
- Luteolin – 60 mg
- Mucuna Pruriens (seed) Ext. (standardized to 15% levadopa) – 300 mg
- Nettle Root 10:1 extract – 160 mg
- BioPerine – 10 mg
- Boron (as boron amino acid chelate) – 5 mg
This dosage is over a 4 capsule serving, which is split up into single capsule servings throughout the day with food.
There’s a lot at work here, and the less alcohol to slow Prime Male down on this one the better.
Can You Take Prime Male and Alcohol?: Learn More
You can take Prime Male with alcohol but it is not recommended. For the best results we suggest staying away from alcohol during your testosterone boosting progress.
If you want to learn more about Prime Male, we suggest that you check out our related articles on this supplement below: